The Tips Tallks is now open for guest posts. I can’t wait to hear your ideas!
Here are some broad topic ideas to get you started.
- Personal growth & self-improvement
- Mental health & wellbeing
- Health & Fitness
- Law of Attraction
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Inspirational stories
- Motivation & Productivity
If you would like to be considered for a guest post on the blog, email me at [email protected] with your ideas. You don’t need to send me a full post at this point, a brief outline is all that’s needed.
Once your idea has been accepted, here are some guidelines for writing your post.
Guest Post Content Guidelines:
- Post length to be between 1000 – 1500 words
- Please optimize the post for search engines. (If you need help with this, please let me know)
- Content must be 100% original and never duplicated elsewhere
- Fully edit the post and ensure grammar and spelling is correct
- Check through your post to make sure you don’t have consecutive sentences starting with the same word
- Write for the reader. Tell your own story and share your own experiences, but ensure you include practical tips for those reading your post as well
- Share a couple of relevant quotes if you can
- Please provide a short bio, photo, and links to your social media profiles
- Feel free to send me other photos for consideration for inclusion in the post
- Once the post is published please reply and engage with comments on the post
What I Will Do
- I may make a few edits here and there
- Help you with search engine optimization as needed
- Provide 2 backlinks to your site
I’m so excited to hear your ideas and work with you! Here’s the email address to get in touch [email protected] and if you want to ask any question contact me via Facebook or Instagram.
The Tips Tallks